Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Liz Lisa Staff snaps! / Cute spring outfit inspo from trendy girls!!

Hi guys!! Ahh spring is wonderful. The apple tree in my yard is blooming and it looks like heaven. the tulips are coming up, and a nursery is actually opening like right behind my house. 

Its a really pretty time! However, I went a little overboard with buying err... sweaters this fall ^^'' soo... thats all I have kind of... and that isnt good, given the rising temperatures.
 
NOT TO MENTION THAT THEY CRANK THE HEAT UP NINETY DEGREES IN MY SCHOOL FOR SOME ODD REASON UUGH

So, since im a broke highschool student, i cant go shopping right now. at least it gives me time to get inspiration, right? and who better to do that from than Liz Lisa Staff Snaps?
LizLisas website has a whole page devoted to the fashionable salesladies at their stores! I think part of it is to get inspiration on how to wear the clothes if you ever were to buy them. I for one, think this is a great idea. Being an indecisive shopper is already tough. And with all of those cute clothes?! Gah!

It also gives us an inside look on Japanese trends!
 I hope these inspire you~

MAY SNAPS






渡邊千紘
 One of my personal favorites. I envy her smile. * _ *
Tbh though, its hard to find a frock like this where I live. -sigh-


渡辺知奈美
 This is another super cute one. I think its a 2 piece set but its adorable!


辻口悠乃
This one is also super cute. a sun hat makes a cute outfit so much more ladylike.

APRIL SNAPS

Some snaps from last month that I liked

伊坂梨奈
I love this * _ *
諸藤みずほ
鈴麻里紗






加納佑華梨





平野優依
増田由貴乃
向山伶那

I always enjoy these! Theyre so cute!
I get so jealous though, because these styles are almost impos to find in america!
H&M is our best bet I think.

Which snaps did you like best?


No comments:

Post a Comment